We’ve modified the experience to reduce face-to-face interactions
- Appointments are recommended and can be scheduled by calling 336-854-1770
- Customers will be met Outside by a Batts Body and Paint associate and check-in can be completed without having to enter the building (minimum of 1 customer in lobby at a time).
- Access to waiting areas and entry to the building is limited to Batts Body and Paint employees
- Transportation from Batts Body and Paint and back upon repair completion can be coordinated for you if needed (within a certain radius from our shop).
- Steering wheel covers, seat covers, and floor mats will be used to limit associate contact while servicing your vehicle
- Batts Body and Paint technicians and service representatives will regularly sanitize/wash their hands before and after servicing your car, including handling car keys.
We are taking every precaution to properly pre-clean/sanitize the vehicle before working on our customer vehicles and also after completing repairs. God Bless everyone, please be safe and Thank You!